Flexible EPDM closed cell elastomeric thermal insulation without halogen and PVC. The ideal combination of very good resistance to the fire, reduced emission of smokes and emission of non toxic smokes.
Halogen Free Insulation for Indoor & Outdoor Installation
MAXFLEX ® HF
- INDUSTRIAL PLANTS
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTS
- COMPUTER ROOMS
- NAVAL INDUSTRY
- Prevention of stress corrosion
- Weather, UV-ray and ozone resistance
is the Halogen Free, high-grade elastomeric material specially designed for
thermal insulation usage. With a large number of fine cross-linked closed cells molecular
structure, MAXFLEX HF provides excellent moisture and vapor resistance, long year service
of low thermal conductivity value (K-Value) and features best values for hot water piping
system, air duct system, chilled water piping and refrigerating system.
Free from Halogen component, MAXFLEX ® HF
is specially suitable for all the ambients where
special standard in case of fire are requested such as computer room, laboratories,
hospitals, ships, food industry, public transport etc.
- HALOGEN FREE (WITHOUT CHLORIDE AND BROMIDE IONS)
- DIOXIN FREE, PVC FREE, NITROSAMINE FREE, CFC / HCFC FREE, ODP ZERO
- MINIMAL SMOKE AND TOXIC EMISSIONS IN THE EVENT OF FIRE
- THE FLAMMABLE COMPONENTS DO NOT CONTAIN ANY CORROSIVE ELEMENTS
- LONG YEARS SERVICE OF STABLE AND LOW THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY (K-Value)
- EXCELLENT MOISTURE AND VAPOR RESISTANCE OUTSTANDING OZONE / UV AND