Insulation for HOT WATER PIPING SYSTEM
is very effective in reducing heat loss from indoor and outdoor
hot water piping systems. Due to it's outstanding ozone/UV and weather
resistance property, it proves to be the best insulation for outdoor pipe line
of the Solar Energy Heating System. MAXFLEX contains no asbestos, no dust
and fibre free. So, it is safe when being installed in places where hygiene is vital.
This is one among many reasons why this product is widely selected and accepted
as a replacement for the fibrous insulation materials of hot water piping systems
in hotels, hospitals, residential and industrial applications. It is also highly efficient
in safe guarding against frost formation inside the water pipes as the insulation
dramatically delays the time water cool down to reach freezing temperature while
shut-off the heating systems.
is the ideal insulation material for hot water pipes due to the following characteristics:-
- High service temperature range upto +125oC.
- Good ozone, UV and weather resistance when being used outdoor.
- Stable and low thermal conductivity value through out the service life.
- Very low water absorption and water vapor transmission.
- Flexibility, easy installation. Do not need any jacketing or protection even
being used to insulate the outdoor piping.